Old May 26th 04, 04:54 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 26 May 2004 06:05:06 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

He's always ranting about how the only proof he needs is his 'word'
because, as he says, "truth is my friend". Now whenever someone asks
him for proof beyond his own warped opinions he will just quote your
line above instead of wiggling away.

If he attempts to rely on only his "word" as truth when justifying his
position, while demanding irrefutable proof from others for the same,
that is glaringly hypocritical.

Fret not, as he always has an excuse at the ready.

I'm actually enjoying his latest meltdown. He even changed NICs, and
he's spewing out even more frothy rhetoric and vitriol at an
increased pace.

Spin and obfuscation are Twisty's best friends, but will end up his
ultimate demise.

Dave
"Sandbagger"