Old May 26th 04, 06:34 PM
Tampa Bay Always Kicks PhilthyAzz

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , "AKC KennelMaster"
wrote:
"Dave Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:57:29 GMT, "Bert Craig"
wrote:
"Dave Hall" wrote in message
There are no current equipment authorizations
for any Galaxy CB radio. Search the database
yourself if you want:

https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/report

s/GenericSearch.cfm

LOL,,,man, Frank, whatever I did to pizz you off really screwed you up
big time,,,,,what on earth did I write that affected tyou to the point
of coming into this thread about legalities and ranting about (chuckle)
memmemmemmee.I mean, dude,,you made a string of posts about your
inability to cope...hehehe...nevermind,,,let's get back to the issue at
hand so you can be fed that ornithological diet from which you were
given..

Your search automotically ASSumes the belief that if a radio has not yet
been entered into an FCC database, such is illegal.
Not true, as such also makes the non-lucid assumption that the FCC's
database must be up to date, and if it isn't, faith that the bureau
would do so in a timely fashion...another snaffu in your lurid attempted
defense of N3CVJ's profession of his ignorance concerning radio, rules,
regulations, and laws pertaining. But hey,,,,jump on in, you kinda
remind me of a bloated Glen Campbell from the late seventies, with the
temper to match.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
http://tinyurl.com/ytcah

http://tinyurl.com/2yor7

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both
__

Hehe,,,
It is the citizen's job to enforce the law - Frank Gilliland

I work for an organization that is legally authorized to use the
freeband" - Frank Gilliland

Frank Gilliland wrote: Somebody should inform
Landshark that there is more than one person in this world named Scott.
Scott A. Gilbert, aka Race Warrior, aka SAPguru, aka etc, etc, etc.

Frank Gilliland wrote: that's either Twisty
or Timmy. -----=3D

From: wrote in message:
Frank Gilliland
wrote:
Race Warrior aka twistedhed
-

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland wrote: Twited is actually Mike
from south Florida.
_

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Frank wrote: "twisty is Richard Cranium"
_

Frank Gilliland wrote: His name is definitely
Dave McCampbell and he is an Extra.
_

From:
(Frank Gilliland)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Week old, Spark? (sigh) Ok..
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 05:33:18 GMT
What's even funnier is that your headers show the same path as KC8JBO,
Mr. K, Foghorn, and twisties real ISP.
_

_
"I have admitted to lying in this newsgroup, and on several occasions" -
Frank Gilliland

LOL..what a sad obsessed sack,,..