Old April 14th 04, 07:12 PM
Jeremy Salch

Cecil Moore wrote:

Jeremy Salch wrote:
Has anyone ever seen or tryed DC shorting a screwdriver type antenna?

The parallel coil at the base, active on the lower bands to raise
the feedpoint resistance, provides a DC short automatically.
--

Hmm, Ok then maybe i'm not asking the correct question. I was thinking if
there is a way to make a screwdriver antenna appear or act like a "loop"

At my previous residense I had a large loop antenna and i was always
impressed with how low of noise level it had in comparison to other
antennas.

--
Registered Linux User #346565
http://www.tblx.net