Old May 28th 04, 11:39 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy
Azz) wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Thu, 27 May 2004 12:57:07 -0400,

(Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz) wrote:
From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Wed, 26 May 2004 13:20:02 -0400,

(Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz) wrote: It has come to my attention
that all the manias you toss about as insult are the ones from which you
more than likely suffer. You typify theclassic projectionist and search
for more insults as you angrily post along,,,,,,,. It all makes sense
when taken into consideration all but the most supervised of visits were
taken from you involving your child.

Projecting?

Certainly.The angrier you get, the more insults you post as you go
along.

Who's angry?

If you;re not angry, then you have even more character flaws than you
have projected,,,insult for no reason is something that should be looked
into by a professional,

A professional journalist?
_
Other than you that is....... You project that
anger on me, and then accuse me of doing it.
*

LOL,,,,that's pretty good, but all the OT insults begin with yourself.
*YOU went off-topic and began ranting about mememememe as opposed to
the FCC rule you were unable to debate absent of insult and off-topics

You certainly are self absorbed aren't you?

Isn't about me, Davie, even though you stress at every failed attempt to
make all your posts about me.

You think this is all about you?

All your p[osts go off topic and become one of mememem.

What's the matter, didn't mommy give you the
attention you craved as a child, which you now
demand from this newsgroup instead?
_

He still demands his mommy's attention but she is too busy working to
support his unemployed ass.

Aww,Davie,,Kim hasn't been informed of your actions, yet?

,,,,lol,,you are the one with a deficit in communications,

The more you say it (And you're up to
practically every post now) the less it means
to anyone other than yourself.

YOU went off-topic and entered insults to this thread. I'm not the one
selectively editing the thread and posts to create an illusion of
righteousness for myself..*you are*..

At least it is easy to recognize as an illusion.

..I'm not the one with issues of
low self-worth and self-esteem, coupled with self-hatred and projection
of personal issues.....*you* are.

Who's the one obsessing now?

You are Davie,,,all your posts are off-topic and of a personal nature
because you laughingly failed to produce anything to back any of your
bul**** claims.

More projecting. Your defining characteristic is to pull a thread
off-topic in order to avoid proving your claims then blame someone
else for your inadequacies.

The fact that you ASSumed the FCC holds a roger beep
illegal is more professed ignorance. You apparently

Nothing is apparent in your world of obfuscations. Noises that are
intended to entertain and amuse are indeed illegal.

were corrected by
one who took pity on your ignorant rants, so instead of admitting you
were wrong, you do what you always do,,,run offtopic and attack the
person that illustrtated you are wrong and unable to produce anything
that bakcs your bul****.

More projection.

You have failed to become educated on how to debate a topic and attack
the topic as opposed to attacking the person,

A practice which you continue to prove yourself incompetent at, as
each time the attack on the topic is held firm you run for the hills.

,a deficit in
communications,

For you it's a deficit in attention. You can't stay focused on one
issue long enough to resolve it, especially when irrefutable proof is
provided by the other person.

no matter how much it pains you to be forced to see
yourself as the masses do.

Yep, I'm your
worst nightmare.....

Coupled with your assumed status and hallucinatory position of power
over cbers and otehr hammies by virtue of your ignorance, such a
statement is worth permmitting you to believe.
_
Which is why you snip the posts....you always distort truth,,,coupled
with outright lying and attempting to project a post out of context as a
manner in which it was not originally presented....you're a malicious
lowlife, Davie.

At least he doesn't misquote well-respected dead people.
_
Funny, I was just following your example of
posting style.

You;re lying, Davie, I don't selectively snip posts unless initiated.

True, and you initiated the practice yourself.

Trying to convince anyone otherwise is only telegraphing the strings to
which you are attached. Once again, blaming another for your behavior is
a character flaw.

Your character flaws are easily attributable to your parent's failure
to teach you basic standards of moral hygiene and civil behavior.
_
Don't like it when your own rules and tactics
are employed against you eh? As they say in
my parts, "What's good for the goose......"

Agreed,,,and doing such has you so far off-topic and beside yourself
that you are unable to foucs on anything but myself,
_
If such would aid in your supervised-only visits with your daughter and
assist in maintaining a civil relationship with her mother instead of
one of hostility with all you come in to contact, I say go for it.

So now who's the one projecting?
_
The answer is patently obvious even to the most casual observer. But
the participant is not a casual observer.

You are. *You* brought up your off-topic, obsession fancying yourself
somehow qualified to judge another merely by what they permit you in a
post.

Ok then, which are you? a liar or a mental
case?

Merely one that illustrates your communication problems, Davie. Your
personal problems are illustrated quite effectively by yourself.

Either you are what you project, in which case
it makes you a sociopath, or you faked the
whole "cartoon character" persona,
_
It's not a persona, it's his real personality. He's a real-life
cartoon character!

which
makes you an accomplished actor and a liar.
So which is it?
*

You stil are inable to grasp the larger picture here. What I am or do is
of no concern to you, but somehow, you made me your world.

Well, your ego is as big as a planet....

*Number one, such illustrates your need for status to the point of
creating it for yourself.

I've created nothing. You're trying to assign it
to me.

LOL,,,I do nothing of the sort,,,you have positioned yourself on many
occasion as an authorative with grandiose delusions somehow qualified to
judge others based on what they allow you. Blaming me has always been
your worse nightmare.
_
sign of a low self-esteem and one not
satsified with their personal life and
accomplishments,

Accomplishments such as being a professional journalist, beating your
dogs, stealing homes from little old ladies, espousing the virtues of
violating federal laws? Or being a burden on society by leeching off
the state welfare system and your poor old mother?
_
You speak as if you've had extensive
experience in those areas.

He has.

Five years of watching you come apart at the seams in usenet and blame
everything from society to cb to myslef for your personal woes.

_
this gives way
to your behavior that demands the need for insulting
others,,"projection".

Funny, the same thing neatly applies to you.

But davie,,you are the one continually going off topic and making each
and every post personl, not I, so no, it applies to you, not I.

You are merely the flip side of the same coin
that you accuse others of being.

Oh, I most certainly admitted that I give back what is received very
well. It most definitely is circular, but the fecal prouction always
originates with your posts.

Pluck the excrement from thine own eye.

_
**Number two, it illlustrates your self-hatred and dis-satisfaction
with your personal self and a bruised ego, as the need for insulting
another merely for their opinions and views is highly indicative of a
character flaw AND low self-esteem.

It would be if it were true.

LOL...you are the only one in this group incapable of seeing yourself as
others do. Denial that you begin hurling insults and running off topic
is but a small portion of your woes.

You should leave the diagnosis to me.
_
Or even better, leave it to the invisible shrink.

(snicker),,,,Oh, but I do permit you to elevate yourself every now and
then to an imagined position of status you need so very badly...it is
what reminds the rest of the world of radio all that is broken among bad
hammies and their callous behavior and need for something more in their
long list of non-accomplisments.

You fall far short of the mark in that area.

**I must grin,,,,,, you attempted to give the impression you did not
inquire of such by selectively editing your inquiry in your orginal post
and leaving only my reply to your inquiry.

Unlike you, I am not self absorbed and
interested in reading my own words, high
fiving myself, and adding to the length of
posts. I comment on the relevant (And I use
the term loosely) points and discard the rest.

Your off-topic rants are not relevant. That you asked if I enjoy myself,
then when replied to, snipped your inquiry to give the impression you
never inquired of such, is not "relevant" but a deliberate, malicious
action, based on your latter comment concerning the reply...LOL....you
reduce yourself at my merest whim.

Perhaps that comes from the old days on
dial-up BBS'es when bandwidth cost money,
and we all leaned more toward brevity.
_
At least we could all focus on the issues of a topic instead of
obfuscating them into rants about communication deficits.

Davie,,it's what makes you
a lid and a detriment to hammie radio. You're part of what is strangling
the hobby.

Care to elaborate on just what is "strangling"
the ham radio hobby? A hobby you have thus
far rejected and claimed to have little to no
interest in?

Sure,,I could elaborate, but you have proved you cant follow a topic.

Pre-emptive excuse.

You can always attempt to redeem yourself,,,begin with quoting where the
FCC holds a roger beep as illegal and the passage where you claim they
hold a roger beep as a device of "amusement".

Because that's what it is usually considered to be.

Addressing your latter comment, I have never claimed I have no interest
in hammie radio,

That's why you whine about no-codes and presume anyone that criticizes
your trolling must be a hammie. Ok, sure, whatever.

but all can understand by now your incredible failed
attempts at attributing such lies to another.Yes, Davie,,you have world
of problems.

So now you want us to believe that you are
some sort of subject matter expert on the
dynamics of the ham radio hobby?

LOL,,that's almost as entertaining as you redundantly self-professing
status as some sort of expert on sociology qualified to "diagnose" based
only what you are permitted...hehehe.

More projecting.

You are a problem operator mostly for certain,

Now there's a perfect example of a failed attempt by someone with a
communication deficit to sound intelligent..."mostly for certain".

as it is a great
probability that most act on the air in the manner they conduct
themselves in this forum

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7
_
If that is true, then you must be a real
wing-ding on the air.

I am. In fact, I have met many, many great friends through radio over
the years. I also have conducted myself as I do here, giving people
respect and the benefit of doubt until they prove themselves not worthy,
not unlike yourself and N8 and Lelnad and Frank.

So you claim, but every time we dive into that puddle you jump out
whining to your mommy about how the water is too cold and blaming me
for making you jump in.
_
Hopefully Frank is wrong and you're not really
a closet ham.
*
No, he's just a paranoid wannabe. He doesn't have the self-discipline
to study for a test or learn code.

Frank is always wrong,,,its' why you and he are two peas in a 3 way
pod,,,as another op said,,,..such misery sticks together.

Besides,
that leads to blindness.

You're out in left field again, Davie. Better unwrap that tinfoil hat
you need wear when posting and clear your failed attempts at making
yourself clear to the masses.

I think "the masses" caught the humor (at your
expense, of course) in that comment.

And therein lies the beauty of conversing with you, Davie...what you
"think" has never been in
line with the masses.

True, as the masses don't want to watch the electrolysis treatments on
the palms of your hands.
_
Tell Ray I said hi........

I most certainly will if you tell me who he is and I can reach him on my
radio.
Does Kim know that you are out here initiating off-topic personal posts
on usenet concerning internet strangers you blame for your personal
woes?

Dave
"Sandbagger"
N3CVJ
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cv

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----