Old May 29th 04, 03:06 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

hey i figured out that mower drive shaft quetion i had. save the
motor trash the rest.

Make a bad ass sand go-cart if it's a horizontal shaft.

got my dakota to do the sand thing.

Allrighty then, make it a bad ass pavement cart. 17 hp right?

should be a good fishing year,
stripers and fluke are healthy.

Cool, have me over for a fish fry.

you should have seen last years monster striper. fed 4 adults and 3

kids.

There's no friggin' way that sea bass is better than Walleye or lake

perch.

Are the hush puppies excellent? g

not sea bass. striped bass. whole different fish.
not sure what hush puppies are. some type of food i think. thats ok as
other parts of the country have what they call pizza. not...

Boy Jim, you sure show your northern ways by not
knowing what Hush puppies are........ LOL!!!
I'm planning our fishing trips for next year to Mexico
already.

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the