Old June 2nd 04, 12:03 PM
Dave Hall

On 1 Jun 2004 16:28:24 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

From: nojunk
(Dave Hall)
On Thu, 27 May 2004 12:57:07 -0400,

From: nojunk
(Dave Hall)
On Wed, 26 May 2004 13:20:02 -0400,

(Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz) wrote: It has come to my attention
that all the manias you toss about as insult are the ones from which you
more than likely suffer. You typify theclassic projectionist and search
for more insults as you angrily

(snip)

Hey dave dont work to hard managing Twisty is like spinning a
basketball on the tip of your finger just a little tweak every so
often is all you need to keep it going

Heh, I can see that even after a long weekend (Of which most of it was
spent trying to come up with a clever comeback no doubt) he is still
seething in his meltdown. The longer, more verbose and scatterbrained
his posts become, the more obvious that this meltdown is occurring.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj