Old June 2nd 04, 12:46 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:21:11 -0400,
(Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz) wrote:

YOU went off-topic and entered insults to this thread.

Where did I go off topic?

LOL...it has always been you. No matter how many times I redirect your
childlike mannerisms and attention deficit, you are unable to maintain
your original topic of erroneously claiming roger beeps are illegal on
cb. Such an obsession and disorder has you unable to focus on anything
but myself.

You are on those drugs again. Try adding to the topic instead of
trying to insult me and maybe you will learn something.

You did by mentioning a mental health professional, but such would
probably aid you in your dilemma in seeing nothing but the moral fabric
of society crashing in on your depression-filled life and world.

So you categorically deny that the moral compass of our society has
declined in the last few decades? Ask your buddy Jim in Rochester if
he feels that his neighborhood is as good as it was 25 years ago.

Ok then, which are you? a liar or a mental
case? Either you are what you project,
in which case it makes you a sociopath, or you
faked the whole "cartoon character" persona,

but entertaining thoughts to yourself that my usenet name may
somehow be a legal name and "real" to yourself to the point of wondering
aloud if the persona was "faked" or not, illustrates just exactly how
far over the edge you were pushed.

You're kidding right? Do you really take every word so literally?
Maybe that is the crux of your problem. Where did you get the idea
that I would be so ridiculous as to consider the name "Twistedhed" as
a legal name? No one said anything about that, only about the
personality which you project while using that pseudonym.

You've said time and time again that my diagnoses of your
psychological issues is based on what "you allow us to see". The
obvious conclusion one would draw from that statement is that you are
deliberately modifying your behavior on this newsgroup.

So I'll ask again, which are you a sociopath or a liar?

Well, gee, davie,,not only have you sealed your reputation as an Extra
who doesn't have a clues at all about rules and regulations pertaining
to cb radio (based on your hysterical claim that roger beeps are
illegal),

A roger beep was classified as an "amusement device" by the FCC over
20 years ago. Sorry but there was no google then, so no, I don't have
a "hard copy" to reference. If that has changed, that's news to me,
but I'm not above admitting if I am wrong. So prove me wrong and
provide me clarification that the FCC has re-thought its original
declaration.

The accomplished liar is yourself,,,your posts affirm such going all the
way back into the archives,,you have lied about the Phelps, a cber being
busted,

You have never proved that those statements are anything but the
truth. The fact that you accused me of lying about them does not prove
anything. The fact that you cannot find any information about the CBer
who got popped for disturbing the peace, merely reflects on your
inability to access information. That you refuse to accept my
explanation regarding an old repeater antenna is not proof either.

,,you claimed the FCC maintains the roger beep is a sound effect
device for amusement, but can not cite anything to back up any of your
claims.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The claim was made
over 20 years ago. I read it back then. I can't remember where
specifically. But because I can't bring it forth now, that makes me an
automatic liar in your book.

*

Not one person can come forward and claim I have wrongfully affronted
them.

What? You're kidding again right? You can't make a post without
attacking someone. I don't want to hear about "you're only giving it
back". Two wrongs don't make a right, and the fact that someone might
have been critical of your 5 years ago is not an excuse for you to
leave your civility at the front door every time you post something
now

I attack issues, not people

THAT is a crock. You can't separate the issues from the people. You
attack them, accuse them of having "communications deficits" (Among
other things), and then turn around and claim that you are only
defending yourself.

, until initiated. If defending a
position I present must encompass the attack of another by illustrating
their initial attacks, so be it.

Your definition of an "initial attack" is somewhat incredulous.

I don't mind getting down in the mud

Of course not, that's been your intention from day one. You need it to
feed your enormous appetite for attention.

while attacking others for the "crime" of speaking
about freebanding, actually are.

Freebanding IS a crime. A federal crime. And it remains so, despite
your 5 year attempt to deflect from that original topic. You are a
practicing criminal. You can't deal with the reality of that claim so
you deflect, obfuscate the truth, and go on the offensive by attacking
the harbingers of that truth in an attempt to tarnish the message by
knocking down the messengers. But, truth be told, even if you do
manage to silence the speakers of truth, you are STILL a practicing
criminal whether or not anyone else knows it or not.

, as the need for insulting
another merely for their opinions and views is highly indicative of a
character flaw AND low self-esteem.

I speak the truth. If the truth insults you, it's not my problem and
further reflective of your own psychological issues.

_
Such what makes you
a lid and a detriment to hammie radio. You're part of what is strangling
the hobby.

Care to elaborate on just what is "strangling"
the ham radio hobby?

You are. You are part of the problem, Elaborating will just cornfuse you
further,

Translation: "You have no clue, but it sounds good to make wild
claims".

If that is true, then you must be a real
wing-ding
on the air.

That you worry (putting it mildly) about all you can not control,
producing extreme and profound inner feelings of impotence that manifest
in your attacks on usenet as a means of venting your frustrations with
myself and "society as a whole", has nothing to do with myself,
actually.

That you felt this important enough to make yet a second response to
indicates the depth of your obsession.

A shining example. I can say, when referring to "us", that my views are
much more in line with the average cber than your own.

Once again, you cannot possible know what the "Average CBer's" views
are. You a just a simpleton living in a make believe world.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj