Old June 2nd 04, 05:29 PM
Tampa Bay Always Kicks PhilthyAzz

It is the citizen's job to enforce the law -Frank Gilliland
-

I work for an organization that is legally authorized to use the
freeband" - Frank Gilliland -
_
From: Frank Gilliland Group: =A0=A0
rec.radio.cb Subject: =A0=A0 OT: Berg video Date: =A0=A0 Sun, May
16, 2004, 9:17pm (EDT-3) Frank Gilliland
wrote: Somebody should inform Landshark that there is more than one
person in this world named Scott.
Scott A. Gilbert, aka Race Warrior, aka SAPguru, aka etc, etc, etc.
_
Frank Gilliland wrote: that's either Twisty
or Timmy. -----=3D
_
From: wrote in message:
Frank Gilliland
wrote:
Race Warrior aka twistedhed
-

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland wrote: Twisted's name is Mike
from south Florida.
_

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Frank wrote: "twisty is Richard Cranium"
_
Frank Gilliland wrote: His name is definitely
Dave McCampbell and he is an Extra.
_
From:
(Frank Gilliland)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Week old, Spark? (sigh) Ok..
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 05:33:18 GMT
What's even funnier is that your headers show the same path as KC8JBO,
Mr. K, Foghorn, and twisties real ISP.
_
IIlegal cb use affects me in my work - Frank Gilliland

_

"I have admitted to lying in this newsgroup, and on several occasions" -
Frank Gilliland