Old June 2nd 04, 05:38 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 06:35:40 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

In , Dave Hall
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:21:11 -0400,
(Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz) wrote:

YOU went off-topic and entered insults to this thread.

Where did I go off topic?

snip

He's playing you, Dave. And you have to admit that he's good at it.

He thinks he is, but I've had his number for quite awhile now. I only
let him play to the point where he reminds everyone just how absurd
his thinking is. Once that point is reached, then I just cut him off
and put him back in his box until the next time.

But that should come as no suprise when you consider that he has no
job, no wife, no ambition, and no sense of responsibility to his
family, his community, his country or himself.

I try to refrain from extrapolating things about his lifestyle which
are not readily apparent from his behavior here. I can fairly
accurately ascertain that he has psychological issues. But I don't
know what his real age is, or other things about his personal life.
Quite frankly (No pun intended) I'm not all that interested either.

Before you start typing your next reply to one of his trolls, form an
image in your mind of how he -really- is

I already know based on his reactions. He is starved for attention.
You have to walk a fine line between exposing him for what he is, and
feeding his enormous craving. That's why he has fits when people cut
the verbosity of his posts down. He likes reading his own words, and
it's blasphemous for someone else to "edit" them. Classic narcissism.

-- a fat, greasy-haired,
pre-middle-aged couch-potato who clings to his mommy's apron-strings,
and who uses the internet as a social surrogate for when his mommy is
away working to support him because he's too lazy to support himself.
It's a scary image to be sure, but it's far more believable than his
claim of being a "professional journalist".....LOL!

A "Professional Journalist" who's stuck with WebTV.........

BTW, I don't try to reason with the unreasonable twit anymore

No, that would be counterproductive. He's not interested in finding a
resolution to a dispute. He wants the dispute to continue, for no
other reason than it gives him more of that much sought after
attention.

-- I
just keep him ranting to make sure that no unsuspecting bystander is
fooled by his psuedo-logic.

I think a judicious google search would set any unsuspecting bystander
straight as to who they are dealing with.

Without people like us to publically
expose his sociopathic nature he would be busy trying to convince
honest, hard-working people into becoming freeloading criminals like
himself so he won't feel so alone in the world.

Deflection of responsibility is a classic sign of a sociopath.

And even though he is
a truly pathetic individual, don't forget that he still serves a
useful purpose by setting the ultimate example of a human failure!

He is the newsgroup punch-clown.....

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj