Old June 3rd 04, 01:38 AM
I Am Not George

(Dude) wrote:
ok, lets some thing straight.

I don't want to interfere with other people's tv/steros etc. That is
why i asked this group if there was a way to interfere with "his
stereo"! If that means causing other neighbours problems then i don't
want to go down that route. I'm not "afraid" of calling the police. In
about a year or so we hope to move a bigger house to start a family so
i don't want any unnecessary problems when we move house. If you have
had a problem with a noisy neighbour who has no respect for common
decency then you might possibly understand why i have gone to the
lengths such as asking such a group as this. I don't want to get into
an argument about this. If you think what i am doing is immoral then
by all means voice your opinions, but please don't start a personal
attack on me with comments such as "are you in the monty python" I
have had a lot of positive feedback from this group so please don't be
the minority and start a feud.

But I like the pythons they are funny