Old June 3rd 04, 05:29 PM
White Crappie

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:26:24 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

(Snotgeorge) wrote in
:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:22:15 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Only in your mind you still think I am i am not george, when twisty
clearly says he is Frank. Any more guesses???

again, try to keep up whiskey head, he said akc. not i am not george,
whats your problem, other than being drunk all the time? its no guess
that you are a lush.

LOL you should try to keep up, BP has said many times I am,
iamnotgeorge.while Twisty has said frank is iamnotgeorge, so now go ****
yourself you dumb **** ... crackman

Frank can't be I am not George, I am not George is on the East Coast.