Old June 4th 04, 04:49 AM
I Am Not George

Default steveo please get real

Steveo wrote:
You guys can't get enough of Twistedhed, you and two
others are the only people who deem it worth your time
to re-quote the webtv mess.
You, Dave, and Geo all wait for his next post.
C'mon, who has he prey'd on Frank? You guys go out of your way
to **** with Twistedhed.

who has twisty preyed on?? open your eyes you self proclamed keyclown
hero. Jerry O hasnt posted here in weeks yet here is Twisty trolling
away for him. you got one thing right though he is a webtv mess lol.

From: Tampa Bay Always Kicks Philthy Azz
)
Subject: K4KWH,,come out come out wherever you are
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2004-06-03 11:45:04

LOl....Hey Jerry,,you received any comments lately concerning your
extracurricular activities of patrolling the air waves on I-85? Just
checking...try not to reply to any forgeries when using usenet, ok,
Jerry? It really illustrates what a louse you have become over the
years, cementing the sentiment many hold of you.,,I mean,,really,,many
people told me you were no damn good as a radio op,,,,,it took you a
few
years,,,but man, dude,,they were right,,you need dig yo' self, dude!
Maybe come back to cb and you won't feel and act like such a jerk
anymore.