Old June 10th 04, 08:28 PM
Jim Hampton

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: (Hamguy)
YAWN.... Who REALLY cares anyway?

_
Take three guesses and you'll be correct.

"I Am Not George" (cowardly, yellow google
cur) : )
wrote in message m..

He thinks cb is booming in the sandpile

Your interpretation skills are about as effective as your comuncation
skills

and techs should go there

I said no such thing. Pay attention, clueless, I said if a competent
tech were to open a cb shop on the suncoats they would have a goldmine.
That you minsinterpret everything is why you must hide from the group
with your google.

`that is just an

example of his delusion he talks about skip

when there is no skip

You;re the one talking about skip and you can't even operate HF..you're
a nocode who failed his tests to upgrade.

he harasses frank and dave hall

You have that backwards, disciple. Be baptized and be exorcised, ye
demon.

and jerry

k4kwh.

Jerry never did anything to him yet

Twisty attacked him without cause simply for

posting about freeband violators being busted.

I didn't attack Jerry, I pointed out his malicious trolling for
responding to forged posts he knew `were forged when it was shown he was
a lying scumbag along with Frank and Hall.

Twisteds type posts belong in the pirate news

group or somewhere else not rrcb. Its time he

waddled off into the sunset and said sayonara.

Keep starving for status,,it's related to radio, whether you like it or
not. You're impotent concerning what comprises radio, and you're a
fascist, attempting to tell others what does and does not belong in
their radio discussions. Have a cigar, boy,,,,
_

Twist,

Ah, be nice. He mentioned you said "skip" when there was no skip. If you
feel up to it, inform him of sporadic e propogation and how it doesn't
affect everyone at the same time

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

---