Old June 11th 04, 09:21 PM
Snotgeorge

On 11 Jun 2004 13:03:58 -0700, (I Am Not George)
wrote:

no I said a dummy load is very small and will work on 160 as well but
do go on your embarassing yourself tell me how a 46 foot long 160
meter antenna made up of loading coils defies physics Twistednuts

no,that is not what you said. you said:
well duh I can make a very small 160 meter antenna using loading coils
too its called a dummy load

you said that a small 160 meter and is called a dummy load. whats the matter
dummy,can't remember what you wrote a half hour ago?

your last post is even funnier, a dummy load is very small and will work on
160? as what? a dummy load? not as an antenna.
stick to the gay newsgroups, freak, thats all you know about. what a moron

were did i say a 46 foot 160 meter antenna defies physics? your totally lost
dumbass