Old June 15th 04, 12:10 PM
Dave Hall

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:14:44 -0400,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:

Landshark wrote:
LOL!!! I love it. All I do is type Ditto to "LMAO" and notice Geo calls
ME a hypocrite. He should talk, right BP. He defends Doug a known Felon,
repeater jammer, porn poster, spammer, nut case. Leland defends Doug
too, so George has no legs to stand on when calling other people
hypocrites.
****************Landshark
_
Frank and Hall and both ran to defend N8WWM on many occasions, too. This
little group is what comprises the "akc" that Frank always refers. Hell,
"AKC" is one of Frank's favorite terms,,google THAT term and see who
pioneered it,,,Doug, Frank, Lelnad, Geogre, and Hall..in that order.

Another lie. I NEVER endorsed or claimed to be a part of "AKC". I
have also NEVER defended any actions that Doug has been proven guilty
of.

I HAVE made the cautionary claim that people should not jump to
conclusions based on heresay until all the facts are in.

Dave
"Sandbagger"