Old June 16th 04, 12:46 AM
I ain't George either

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
wrote in :

Not really, have you tested any antennas?

I have tested many antennas , have you?

I must butt in now........Just what antennas did you test?
Name them.

Do you want CB antennas or all antennas I have tested, I also have a

indoor
antenna test area where I scale all antennas down 20x and can test them

on
a scaled down vehicle. If you have the know how and decent test equipment
suprising what you can do. And the results are repeatable.

I did the same thing with scaled down versions of the Saturn 5 booster for
the moon program, but they only went to Geo's neighborhood. One of 'em hit
him in the head.