Old June 16th 04, 01:20 AM
I ain't George either

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"I ain't George either" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
wrote in
:

Not really, have you tested any antennas?

I have tested many antennas , have you?

I must butt in now........Just what antennas did you test?
Name them.

Do you want CB antennas or all antennas I have tested, I also have a

indoor
antenna test area where I scale all antennas down 20x and can test
them

on
a scaled down vehicle. If you have the know how and decent test
equipment suprising what you can do. And the results are repeatable.

I did the same thing with scaled down versions of the Saturn 5 booster
for the moon program, but they only went to Geo's neighborhood. One of
'em hit him in the head.

How long did it take you to think of that one randy?

6 seconds. Much less time than you dreaming you have a research facility in
your trailer.