Old June 16th 04, 02:00 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:14:44 -0400,
(Nicolai
Carpathia) wrote:
Landshark wrote:
LOL!!! I love it. All I do is type Ditto to "LMAO" and notice Geo calls
ME a hypocrite. He should talk, right BP. He defends Doug a known Felon,
repeater jammer, porn poster, spammer, nut case. Leland defends Doug
too, so George has no legs to stand on when calling other people
hypocrites.
****************Landshark
_
Frank and Hall and both ran to defend N8WWM on many occasions, too.

......hmmmm, when did I ever do that? I seem to recall as early as Jan
of 2001 that I didn't agree with his methods, but I also pointed out
that he was just mirroring the behavior of those that didn't like his
pro-legal position. And one of those people (and probably several of
your "internet personalities") was you, Twisty. If I was defending him
then I was also defending you. So what are you whining about?

This
little group is what comprises the "akc" that Frank always refers. Hell,
"AKC" is one of Frank's favorite terms,,google THAT term and see who
pioneered it,,,Doug, Frank, Lelnad, Geogre, and Hall..in that order.

Oh really? I don't think I have ever typed "akc" in any of my posts
until now. But just for kicks, let's see where this term originated:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...rp1. deja.com

And if you want the first occurance of "AKC" in rrcb then:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...1.news.aol.com

So have you found a job yet? Or do you still make your mommy work two
jobs to support you?

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7
http://tinyurl.com/2sapq
(Twisty cast the first stone)

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."

"...but as usual, your best simpl isn;t good enough."

"Athis is how proper communication wroks..."

---- Twistedhed ----