Old June 16th 04, 02:28 AM

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:52:36 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

wrote in :

Not really, have you tested any antennas?

I have tested many antennas , have you?

I must butt in now........Just what antennas did you test?
Name them.

Do you want CB antennas or all antennas I have tested, I also have a indoor
antenna test area where I scale all antennas down 20x and can test them on
a scaled down vehicle. If you have the know how and decent test equipment
suprising what you can do. And the results are repeatable.

Stay on topic......What CB mobile antennas have you tested?