Old June 16th 04, 03:56 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
wrote in :

Not really, have you tested any antennas?

I have tested many antennas , have you?

I must butt in now........Just what antennas did you test?
Name them.

Do you want CB antennas or all antennas I have tested, I also have a
indoor antenna test area where I scale all antennas down 20x and can
test them on a scaled down vehicle. If you have the know how and decent
test equipment suprising what you can do. And the results are

repeatable.

Show pictures or stfu with your lies.

LMAO!!!
I can picture a Forrest Gump looking George Busch wa3moj
sitting there trying to build his Revel models yelling "Momma"

Landshark

Now watch the foul language hate filled post come from him.

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.