Old June 16th 04, 05:57 PM
iamnotiamnotgeorge2004

In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
wrote:
Many times...........even tested them.

Sorry your tests results were debunked by

Frank in the xterminator thread, you are a

voodoo tech

(Frank never tested any of the antennas.)

I just tested my 9' whip (mounted on the

roo-guard of my Dodge). Tied it back so the

top was parallel with the ground (pointing

East, if that makes a difference).

Measurements were compared to the antenna
straight up.......;

SWR didn't change at all, and vertically

polarized field strength dropped by a hair.

However, horizontally polarized field strength

made a huge jump to the good. Subjectively, I

listened to the toilet bowl while pulling on the

lanyard.

But,,,,there is supposed to be no skip...

Who said anything about skip, Twist?

Some weak signals disappeared while others

came in that weren't there before. Let the whip

back while the new signals were lost.

Looks like it's a compromise situation.

*

It is. You failed to account for, or at least detail, a myriad of
factors. Were you in a free zone?

No, I pay taxes just like every other homeowner.

How near was the closest object?

The curb was right next to the truck. Gee, maybe that messed up my
test.....

Did
you have a duplicate antenna in which to compare duplicate tests?

Yes I did. Did I use it? No.

Did
you repeat the test with the antenna on the opposite side of the
vehicle?

The antenna not mounted on either side of the vehicle. It was mounted
on the front of the vehicle, which I clearly stated and you couldn't
comprehend because of your communication deficit.

Did you move the vehicle around?

Why yes, it started break-dancing as soon as I keyed the mic.

A single day's atmospheric
condition for a single test?

Sunny, 74 degrees, 20% humidity, 29.96 in/Hg, tree and grass pollen
were moderate, weed pollen was low, mold spores were high, no
measurable seismic activity and the aurora monitor was quiet.

One perfunctory test is meaningless in the
context of science.

Unless the test is conclusive. Once again you are confusing inductive
and deductive logic, but that's no suprise since the only part of the
book you studied was the chapter on logical fallacies.

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7
http://tinyurl.com/2sapq
(Twisty cast the first stone)

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."

"...but as usual, your best simpl isn;t good enough."

"Athis is how proper communication wroks..."

---- Twistedhed ----