Old June 16th 04, 08:13 PM
I Am Not George

lol remember I said

if you want efficient youd be using a 9 ft whip. even bent over
like a bow the 9 ft is more efficient than a 4 ft loaded open air
coil model.

then asshole said

wrote
Huh......... A bent over 9 foot whip has a very noticeable Loss
compared to a efficient 4 or 5 foot vertical.

now hoople head says

wrote
Modeling, showed that the Max Horizontal field is
broadside to the antenna and Max vertical is more inline with the
direction that its bent. Does your news server carry
alt.binaries.pictures.radio? I put a jpeg of it there.
Red is The Hor field, Black is the Vert

I dont see any big loss there tnom I see only gain gain and more gain.
Yes clip your whip Barney style and point the car in the direction you
want to talk and you got gain, no illegal amp needed lol