Old June 16th 04, 09:33 PM
iamnotlancer2004

In , Lancer
wrote:

On 16 Jun 2004 13:01:45 -0700, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

in wrote:

On 16 Jun 2004 12:13:45 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:

lol remember I said

if you want efficient youd be using a 9 ft whip. even bent over
like a bow the 9 ft is more efficient than a 4 ft loaded open air
coil model.

then asshole said

wrote
Huh......... A bent over 9 foot whip has a very noticeable Loss
compared to a efficient 4 or 5 foot vertical.

now hoople head says

wrote
Modeling, showed that the Max Horizontal field is
broadside to the antenna and Max vertical is more inline with the
direction that its bent. Does your news server carry
alt.binaries.pictures.radio? I put a jpeg of it there.
Red is The Hor field, Black is the Vert

I dont see any big loss there tnom I see only gain gain and more

gain.
Yes clip your whip Barney style and point the car in the direction

you
want to talk and you got gain, no illegal amp needed lol

I didn't write "modeling....." from above, but it is common sense

that
when an antenna rotates away from its vertical polarization it also
rotates away from its original vertical gain.

This is really bizare Tnom and Lancer post within minutes of each
other and both from ax.com too lol. I tell you what tnom or lancer or
whatever you call youself now you need to model a 4 foot open coil
type antenna sitting on a Barney police car and compare it to a full 9
ft in a Barney Bend configuration on the same police car. No
watergates and whistling auuudio into echo mikes and watching the
swang do it right this time.

LOL!! what a dumbass, you don't know what ax.com is? Damn, We are
both Frank too, he posts with ax.com..

What a dimwit.

That's Twisty-logic. He thought Leland and myself were the same person
because we both posted through Supernews.