Old June 17th 04, 03:31 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
This
little group is what comprises the "akc" that Frank always refers. Hell,
"AKC" is one of Frank's favorite terms,,google THAT term and see who
pioneered it,,,Doug, Frank, Lelnad, Geogre, and Hall..in that order.

Oh really? I don't think I have ever typed "akc"

in any of my posts until now.

Results 1 - 10 of about 402 for "Sparky" "akc". (0.60 seconds)=A0
Sorted by relevance=A0 =A0Sort by date
Related groups:=A0=A0rec.radio.cb

Very good, Twist.

LOL. Hey Frank, you should use a webtv somewhere some time. You're
having problems following who's who and need to understand how the thing
works.

Now search through each

one and count how many of those occurances
were quoted from another post instead of

typed by me.

Process of elimination serves quite nicely here. Check only those in the
search that are from you which contain the term "akc". You've used the
term quite regularly. Sobriety would permit return of your retainment
and not have you lying and claiming otherwise.