Old June 17th 04, 03:59 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (iamnotlancer2004)
In , Lancer
wrote:
On 16 Jun 2004 13:01:45 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:
in wrote:
On 16 Jun 2004 12:13:45 -0700,
(I Am Not
George) wrote:
lol remember I said
if you want efficient youd be using a 9 ft whip. even bent over like a
bow the 9 ft is more efficient than a 4 ft loaded open air coil model.
then asshole said
wrote
Huh......... A bent over 9 foot whip has a very noticeable Loss compared
to a efficient 4 or 5 foot vertical.
now hoople head says
wrote
=A0=A0Modeling, showed that the Max Horizontal field is broadside to the
antenna and Max vertical is more inline with the direction that its
bent. Does your news server carry alt.binaries.pictures.radio? I put a
jpeg of it there. Red is The Hor field, Black is the Vert
I dont see any big loss there tnom I see only gain gain and more gain.
Yes clip your whip Barney style and point the car in the direction you
want to talk and you got gain, no illegal amp needed lol
_
I didn't write "modeling....." from above, but it is common sense that
when an antenna rotates away from its vertical polarization it also
rotates away from its original vertical gain.
_
This is really bizare Tnom and Lancer post within minutes of each other
and both from ax.com too lol. I tell you what tnom or lancer or whatever
you call youself now you need to model a 4 foot open coil type antenna
sitting on a Barney police car and compare it to a full 9 ft in a Barney
Bend configuration on the same police car. No watergates and whistling
auuudio into echo mikes and watching the swang do it right this time.

(LOL!! what a dumbass, you don't know what ax.com is? Damn, We are both
Frank too, he posts with ax.com..
What a dimwit. )

_
That's Twisty-logic.

Hehehe,,,poor Frank,,,invoking twist at all costs. Couple this with his
alcoholism and the old boy is off and runing.

He thought Leland and myself were the same

person because we both posted through

Supernews.

Yet, here you are blaming another for your own actions. The fact that
you felt such logic good enough to put into practice for yourself
illustrates your homage, but I like the manner which you need blame
someone else for your actions, to the point of sharing with us how
"Twisty-logic" has a hold of you and how Twistedmania has run wild on
you. Hope you find sobriety, Frank. You weren't nearly as obsessed with
me as you are when you drink. Each day and in all your posts, I'm in
your thoughts, emails,,,,lol,,,,,you do get a free pass on your
behavior, though, as alcoholism is a disease, thereby rendering you
incompetent and in need.