Old June 17th 04, 07:56 PM
I Am Not George

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in news:8058-
:

(itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
"Landshark" wrote in

news:7h9Ac.4268$sv7.451
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:
****************You mean he didn't know
that was a post made with Forte Agent? I thought George knew how to

read
headers? LMAO!!!!
******************Landshark

Thats too funny, the guy you call george didnt

make that claim. iamnotgeorge made that post
and twisty said he was Frank.

Never happened. Twist said Frank was Iamnotgeorge2004.

It is the same person, his nic is iamnotgeorge his email is
iamnotgeorge2004 so yes you did call him Frank. It did happen even

though

your to stupid to relaize who you are calling what. You stupid

fuqqing
assclown

From:
(I Am Not George)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

So which one of you is wrong

You are.

is he frank, leland or is he george.

Frank is Iamnotgeorge2004.

Twisty is confused I told you I am not George I am Iamnotgeorge2004
but ItoldyouIamnotgeorge is not george wa3moj and Frank is not I Am
Not George who is not "george" at all but is just Frank. now read
closely assclowns

I am not Frank
I am not Frank
I am not Frank
I am not Frank
I am not Frank
I am not Frank
I am not Frank
I am not Frank
I am not Frank

pay attention steveo because I am deprograming you keyclowns from all
the hynosis Twisty has given you

I am not wa3moj
I am not wa3moj
I am not wa3moj