Old June 17th 04, 09:19 PM
iamnotN7VCF

In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
This
little group is what comprises the "akc" that Frank always refers. Hell,
"AKC" is one of Frank's favorite terms,,google THAT term and see who
pioneered it,,,Doug, Frank, Lelnad, Geogre, and Hall..in that order.

Oh really? I don't think I have ever typed "akc"

in any of my posts until now.

Results 1 - 10 of about 402 for "Sparky" "akc". (0.60 seconds)*
Sorted by relevance* *Sort by date
Related groups:**rec.radio.cb

Very good, Twist.

LOL. Hey Frank, you should use a webtv somewhere some time. You're
having problems following who's who and need to understand how the thing
works.

Now search through each

one and count how many of those occurances
were quoted from another post instead of

typed by me.

Process of elimination serves quite nicely here. Check only those in the
search that are from you which contain the term "akc". You've used the
term quite regularly. Sobriety would permit return of your retainment
and not have you lying and claiming otherwise.

I guess you need another example of your communication deficit. In the
post at the following link, notice that I did not use the term "AKC"
but merely quoted the text that someone else typed:

http://tinyurl.com/33r6x

Since the post included the term, it will naturally be listed in any
search for "AKC" with me as the author -regardless- of whether I typed
it or not. Now, find some posts where I actually typed the term, and
find enough of them to back up your claims that it is one of my
"favorite terms" and/or that I "pioneered it".

=============

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7
http://tinyurl.com/2sapq
(Twisty cast the first stone)

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."

"...but as usual, your best simpl isn;t good enough."

"Athis is how proper communication wroks..."

---- Twistedhed ----