Old June 18th 04, 05:40 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (iamnotN7VCF)
In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote:
From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) This
little group is what comprises the "akc" that Frank always refers. Hell,
"AKC" is one of Frank's favorite terms,,google THAT term and see who
pioneered it,,,Doug, Frank, Lelnad, Geogre, and Hall..in that order.

Oh really? I don't think I have ever typed "akc"

in any of my posts until now.

Results 1 - 10 of about 402 for "Sparky" "akc". (0.60 seconds)=A0
Sorted by relevance=A0 =A0Sort by date
Related groups:=A0=A0rec.radio.cb

Very good, Twist.

LOL. Hey Frank, you should use a webtv somewhere some time. You're
having problems following who's who and need to understand how the thing
works.

Now search through each

one and count how many of those occurances
were quoted from another post instead of

typed by me.

Process of elimination serves quite nicely here. Check only those in the
search that are from you which contain the term "akc". You've used the
term quite regularly. Sobriety would permit return of your retainment
and not have you lying and claiming otherwise.

I guess you need another example of your

communication deficit.

I'm not the one making offtopic posts all day long with another as my
subject header...

In the post at the

following link, notice that I did not use the term
"AKC" but merely quoted the text that

someone else typed:

http://tinyurl.com/33r6x

Your link as nothing to do with it. Check "sparky" and "akc" and you
most certainly talk of AKC in countless posts. Denying it only further
illustrtates you have no self-control.

Since the post included the term, it will

naturally be listed in any search for "AKC" with
me as the author -regardless- of whether I

typed it or not. Now, find some posts where I

actually typed the term, and find enough of

them to back up your claims that it is one of

my "favorite terms" and/or that I "pioneered it".

Not interested in what you believe, Frank, so there is no inclination
for me to persue your begs concerning this any longer. You have used the
term on many occasions,,again, a blanket google search with "sparky" in
the "from" and "akc" in body of the post yields enough posts from you
usig the term to keep your attention captivated until your next bottle.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
http://tinyurl.com/ytcah

http://tinyurl.com/2yor7

http://tinyurl.com/2sapq

=A0
=A0(Twisty cast the first stone)

Hehhee,,,gee, Frank, thanks for posting the link showing Lelnad getting
busted.
In addition, you began puberty long before the dates on any of those
tiny urls' you presented with your offtopic rants and whines and
presonal attacks. You began menstruating and casting stones long before
the dates you presented. Always hlding yourself a victim,,,and somehow,
you have locked onto this fanatasy that I am responsible for all that
has gone bad in your life...LOL....lately, you hvae been all consumed
with me,,,,I mean, you have always made me your topic, but lately, your
emails to others concerning myself have reached a frenzy,,,a regular
mania. Losing your sobriety really wrecked you this time, Frank. I hope
you can recover from this psychotic episode and your slip back into
dependency.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM have a
problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and are both too
small to admit it."

"...but as usual, your best simpl isn;t good enough."

"Athis is how proper communication wroks..."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0----
Twistedhed ----
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"I work for an organization that is

legally

authorized to use

the freeband" Frank Gilliland

Sure you do, Frank. One needs only look to the radio stations in the
Spokane area assigned thie freeband you speak of to decimate your lies,
broken psyche, and twisted, low self-esteem.

"I have admitted lying in this newsgroup, and on more than one
occcasion' Frank Gilliland

.....the story of your life.

-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----