Old June 18th 04, 05:49 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

(Frank Gillinad) wrote:
Yet your obsession with me pushed you to try

-- once again -- to discredit me in a technical

discussion. And once again you failed. And

once again you will blame me for your failure.

_

What a pattern. Anyone who disagrees with Frank has an
"obsession",,,,(projection)............he is always worried about being
discredited, yet maintains he cares not what tohers think (self
contradiction, denial,),,,, and thinks he discredited another by
declaring "you failed" (delusional). Frank is the only person present to
blame others for all that ails him.