Old June 23rd 04, 04:20 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , wrote:

Do your own test. I know the results. The X-Terminator and similar
antennas do match or better a 9 foot stainless steel whip.

I -have- done my own tests and I have -never- seen a loaded antenna
outperform an unloaded 1/4-wave whip, stainless steel or fiberglass.
That's why I am trying to duplicate -your- test -- a test where loaded
antennas -can- outperform an unloaded whip.

The copper, silver, or silver braided antennas of one inch in diameter
at 9 feet will beat them all.

Ok, so you tested 1" copper pipe, 1" silver pipe -AND- 1" braided
silver? Where on earth did you find 1" silver braid?

Stop whining and do your own test.

As I have stated before, the purpose of -my- test is to duplicate the
results of -your- test. I can't do that without the information I have
requested. It is absolutely impossible to perform all the tests and
calculations you claimed and -not- have that information. So are you
going to provide the information or not...........

Oh hell, why am I wasting my time...... of course you won't because
you can't. It's obvious that you never performed any of those tests.
They were probably devised and executed only in your imagination, and
were nothing more than an elaborate scheme to promote your unqualified
and unquantified opinions.

"Let's see, I used one inch braid over fiberglass..... no, wait, I
think it was silver pipe...... no, it was silver braid..... or maybe
it was tinned copper braid...... oh, NOW I remember, I tested copper
pipe, silver pipe, lead pipe, sewer pipe, copper braid, tinned copper
braid, silver braid, braided rope, braided hair and nylon panty-hose!
So there! Nyah!"

LOL!!!

Get bent, tnom.