Old June 23rd 04, 05:22 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:34:12 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

The funny thing is that I -am- going to do these tests just to prove,
beyond any doubt, that you are a liar and have been lying about your
tests for seven years. And I am going to do these tests regardless of
whether you step up to the plate and admit your fake tests. I am also
going to do the tests with the cooperation of other CBers that can
verify the results so nobody can claim that I fabricated the data like
you did. Specifics to come at a later date, including the time and
location of the test (which I have not yet set). If anybody wants me
to test their antenna, contact me via email to make arrangements.

Be sure to take plenty of pictures to document the setup and the test.
Post the results on your website and it'll make for an interesting
read.

In all the years that I've been involved in CB there have been all
sorts of wild claims made by antenna makers and other CB'ers alike. At
times we've done side-by-side antenna comparisons, but these compared
only relative signal differences in one or two directions only. To do
a proper test with an antenna range, with the ability to raise and
lower the receive antenna (to test E-Plane radiation angle) and with
calibrated equipment is normally a tough thing to do for the average
CB'er. But that's the only way to get the full picture.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj