Old June 25th 04, 01:12 AM
I Am Not George

jim wrote in message t...
anyone use them? whatever happened to the prof?

Search Result 1From: Jane Doe )
Subject: Professors Amp ... Sing Along Now ... Everybody.... View:
Complete Thread (9 articles)
Original FormatNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2002-06-03 17:26:03 EST

-Perfesser's Amp-
(Sung To The Tune Of "Jessie's Girl"
by Rick Springfield)

Perfesser is a friend
Yeah I know, he's been a good friend of illegals all the time
But lately somethin's changed, it ain't hard to define
Perfessers got himself an amp, and I wanna make it mine
And he's designed it Class C with no bias
And it's got spurs like mad, I just know it
And he got his flywheel theory screwed up, late late at night
But Y'know, I wish that I had Perfessers amp
I wish that I had Perfessers amp
Where can I find a design like that?

I'll play along with his charade
There doesn't seem to be a reason to change
Y'know I feel so dirty when Sparky starts talkin' truth
I wanna tell him I'm illegal too but the point is prob'ly moot
'Cause it's designed with no bias
And it's sounds like ****, I just know it
And it was dreamed up when he was drunk, late late at night
But Y'know, I wish that I had Perfessers amp
I wish that I had Perfessers amp
Where can I find a design like that?

And I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time
Wond'rin' when the FCC will catch up with me
Yeah I've been illegal I've been crude and I do lines
Ain't that the way CB's supposed to be?
Tell me, where can I find an amp like that?
But Y'know, I wish that I had Perfessers amp
I wish that I had Perfessers amp
Where can I find a design like that?
Like Perfessers amp
I wish that I had Perfessers amp!