Old June 26th 04, 04:44 AM
Keith Hosman KC8TCQ

Chris wrote:

I connected a Cobra CA-75 power mic to My Cobra 25 WX LTD Classic and it
squeals like crazy. If I hold it just right it won't but it's too prone to
squealing. The radio is fine with a stock mic and the power mic is fine on
other radios. I have also had another radio with a power mic in the same
vehicle with the same antenna with no problems. Is there an easy solution to
this?

Chris

Do you have talk back installed in the radio? manay times if talkback is
installed and the mic is too close to the radio it will feedback.Also
(and this is one of the more common mistakes) is the mic wired properly
for the radio.

73 de Keith

--
KC8TCQ