Old July 1st 04, 07:56 PM
Steveo

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Already have his boats name thanks to
this web page and information by tipsters. Carry on, potatohead.

So what is his boat's name?

(Twistedhed) wrote:
Didn't I tell him to read between the lines? It's all there,,,he's just
slow to put it altogether and still suffers a bruised ego for being
left out of the loop and made to jump through hoops.

Hey mopar I guess you were left out of the loop too because you didn't
know his boats name either.

I've never seen his boat, so how in the hell would I know its name?

Funny that he keeps you in the dark even
though you were his zombie ham stalker for a while.

He didn't know I was going to pick on your hero's and make them
look like cowards.

Looks like you're the one in the dark, google-****.