Old July 1st 04, 08:09 PM
Steveo

(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Already have his boats name thanks to
this web page and information by tipsters. Carry on,

potatohead.

So what is his boat's name?

(Twistedhed) wrote:
Didn't I tell him to read between the lines? It's all

there,,,he's just
slow to put it altogether and still suffers a bruised ego for

being
left out of the loop and made to jump through hoops.

Hey mopar I guess you were left out of the loop too because you

didn't
know his boats name either.

I've never seen his boat, so how in the hell would I know its name?

I dont know he said theres a loop and those left out of it you must be
left out.

Funny that he keeps you in the dark even
though you were his zombie ham stalker for a while.

He didn't know I was going to pick on your hero's and make them
look like cowards.

he filled you head with lies about N8 and Lee so you went after them
like his personal stalker of course he knew you would do that. open
you eyes and wake up assblock you were used.

Nope, you akc assholes do a fine job of drowning in your own ****,
without anyones help.

Looks like you're the one in the dark, google-****.