Old July 2nd 04, 01:29 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

(Twistedhed) wrote:

Didn't I tell him to read between the lines? It's all there,,,he's just
slow to put it altogether and still suffers a bruised ego for being left
out of the loop and made to jump through hoops.
Oh yea,,,Mopar, those Van Zant boys are practically ambassadors to
music in Florida.
Nuthin' like listening to The Ballad of Curtis Lowe as you put out on
the water in the morning darkness with a hot thermos of fresh bean
ground with the hot sting of salt air and mist painting your face.

In the words of Merle Haggard.."I can almost see..that bobber dancin'..
so I just dream and keep on bein' the way I am".

exactly...