Old July 2nd 04, 04:18 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (Twistedhed=A0Must=A0Go)
Steveo wrote in message
(Twistedhed Must Go) wrote:
Already have his boats name thanks to

this web page and information by tipsters.

That's great. Then you'll have one more piece of information your yellow
self will never act upon.

(Carry on, potatohead.)
-
So what is his boat's name?

(Twistedhed) wrote:
Didn't I tell him to read between the lines? It's all there,,,he's just
slow to put it altogether and still suffers a bruised ego for being left
out of the loop and made to jump through hoops.

Hey mopar I guess you were left out of the

loop too because you didn't know his boats

name either.

Mopar isn't in the dark about anything. He never asked, as if he would
have asked, he would have been told. In fact, he does have my pertinent
email address, as do several otehrs here. The only ones that don't
are,,,,well, you know,,,those who cry the loudest about me...the losers
of Dogie, Lelnad, Frank, Geogre, and Davie. That group has remained
constant since they all rallied to defend N8. Angry hammies rejected by
the hammie community.

Funny that he keeps you in the dark even

though you were his zombie ham stalker for a

while.

Your slip is showing beneath your skirt.