Old July 2nd 04, 04:34 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

Default DX activity on rise?

Haven't checked the url of the Royal Observatory of Belgium (world's
official sunspot activity recorder, accepted by scientists across the
world, including US) lately, but from what I have been getting on the
radio, the skip activity is up,,or maybe I just hit a few hot spots here
and there. Talked to 'ol Hangin Judge the other day on the first key,,it
was rapid fire after that,,.one contact then another than another,
everyone keying up for that Twisted swampy station around Tampa
Bay...mistake by the lake DEEtroit,,,,Garden,,Mag,,,Keystone..my my
my,,,well, I love that salty water!! Hey Brian (no, NOT the Skywave
Brian)........,,,we're slaying the Cobia...eat your yankee heart out!