Old July 3rd 04, 05:55 AM
Landshark

"Nicolai Carpathia" wrote in message
Everyone have a safe and happy Independence Day. Thank God and thank a
veteran for our freedom!
There are people around here who practice fascism on a regular basis,
who wish to take away freedoms and birthrights of Americans. They wish
to silence the views they have not the intellect to debate. They wish to
do away with all that intimidates them. They seek to silence those with
who they disagree. They attempt to attack the freedoms our veterans died
for on the holiday weekend commemorating those freedoms.

(Twistedhed Must Go)

http://www.geocities.com/keyclownzmustgo

I suggest you move to country that supports your hatred toward American
freedoms, as you will gain no support here for what upsets you. CB is as
American as Apple Pie and Baseball. Begs directed at a cb group for
support for your failed fascism on a holiday weekend commemorating the
freedoms you seek to take away illustrates your recent lobotomy.

Happy 4th right back to the East, the week side

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help