Old July 8th 04, 08:54 AM
Legal Radio

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:40:05 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
got double secret probation
because:

Aratzio wrote in
m:

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve
so people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Hey Ratz we have seen steves lame ass for a few years be carefull next
he will look for your personal info so he can come to your house and
try to either intimidate you ( LOL yeah right) or take your picture
either way he is a yellow assclown.

LOL, such information is known by quite a few people but Steve is not
smart enough to find it nor tough enough to intimidate someone to give
it to him. He is just being whiny because of a serious ass pounding he
took some months back. So he comes though a.b.n-s-c lames away for a
while then runs off and sulks again.

I just tossed a couple xposts in figuring anyone this lame has to have
annoyed a lot of people so why not let them in on the fun too.

Take it to the flame group listed below:

--
Join the CB Flame Yahoo Group. Here is where you can fight it out.