Old July 10th 04, 12:14 AM
Steveo

"Daniel" wrote:
"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:35:02 GMT, "Daniel"
transparently proposed:

"Aratzio" wrote in message
.. .
On 08 Jul 2004 15:01:19 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

"Daniel" wrote:
"Aratzio" wrote in message
So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there
steve

so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

You're an assclown.

He's a rat-turd.

Well you have done the speelink lame and now the name lame. Why
don't you try a gay lame or a mommy lame next. You don't have much
in the way of intelligence so I will try to help you along as best I
can. Please do bring a few more friends along, they seem almost as
lame as you do, so you all can have a lamefest and try too out lame
one another. If you need it I can post the top 10 lames list so you
can work off that without me having to guide you along.

HTH
'Ratz

Wow, you topped us all. You just did the lame lame. Asspony.

You seem to have a serious anal fixation. Have you ever thought about
removing your head from your ass, it would probably relieve the
pressure to be so incredibly anal.

wow, you have managed to go from name calling, to laming, to anal sex
fetishes in 3 posts. will you combine them in your no doubt well
thoughtout response?

Be careful Dan, or he'll x-post to auk..that will show you. hehe