Old July 10th 04, 01:12 AM
Aratzio

On 09 Jul 2004 22:51:06 GMT, Steveo
got double secret probation because:

"SAPguru" wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Aratzio, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.
blah blah blah blah blah

Steve - do yourself a favor and plonk these AUK fruitloops.

I'm still getting a tickle about rat-scat calling in his friends
when he realizes he's toast.

" i'll x-post to auk if you disagree with me " Too funny.

rat-scat..Usenet scourge.

Nice lie my little toy but the real story is he
Try x-posting to your favorite groups then, rat-turd. You're getting
spanked in mine. ::slap::

alt.usenet.kooks
soc.men
alt.feminism.
soc.women.

Which was exactly when I did xpost to AUK. So any more cowardly lies
you wish to create to promote the idea you are not my personal
spanktard. I do enjoy when they get spanked so hard they start making
up lies that are easily retufted without the *MIGHTY WAND OF
RETUFTAION*

BTW just so you have it in a format you understand Google boy
http://makeashorterlink.com/?M195224C8

Please do continue allowing me to personally **** up you whole life to
the point where all you do is eat, sleep and think about me.

HAND!
'Ratz