Old July 11th 04, 08:02 PM
Peter

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL,,I've never clicked on your links,

I thought you were the one voting for a flogging. Maybe that was the
site author, voting with his many accounts.

I must admit that this site is quite funny, comparing you with Sadam and the
Devil. The best part is the way the vote is not going the way they hoped, so
they have to make up excuses rather than face the facts.

You are a modern day Robin Hood, taking from the big bad FCC and giving to
the people, and the people love you for it.
One day, someone will write books about your battles and bravery and people
will ask, "was this Twisty real, did such a gallant fellow really exist?"

:~)

Peter.