Old July 16th 04, 04:43 PM
Nicolai Carpathia

From: (Me)
(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message
Hey Villafane,,,,,,where art thou? Monkey Made made a believer.

That antenna is uglyier than crap! However,

they work very well suprisingly.

They work very well. It won a small (eight participants) shoot out last
weekend.

buddy my

mine, Who's name is Matt, known as "Wizard"

around here in Michigan, (detroit area) had

one... ran a sweet 16 and a Mod V Plus into it.
I really was able to shoot the skip. of course,

we had to keep the engine revved, so the

alternator could keep up!

:-))

-Chuck

I know someone who runs one in an F-350 with dual alternators. That boy
has had more technical problems....,,,,nevertheless, when all is aligned
and working properly, I can think of only a few instances I could
justify that wattage,,channel 6 and the freqs where N3CVJ Dave Hall runs
his Texas Star and Dave Made. Have a super weekend.