Old April 17th 04, 10:07 PM
Richard Clark

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:46:06 GMT, zeno wrote:

We will undoubtedly need to continue this qso a bit more for me to fully
apply your ideas to the particularities here.

Hi Bill,

That's the whole point of this group.

So, to understand something basic: What you are talking about is not
necessarily interferring in any way with the 160m loop project, but rather
to anticipate additional antenna experiments utilizing the poles (masts).

Exactimundo.

If the vertical antenna ideas are later explored, would each mast be a separate
antenna requiring its own coax feed line?

Yup - any, all, or none depending upon where the future leads.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC