Old July 17th 04, 03:09 AM
jim

gw wrote:
(Me) wrote in message om...

(Nicolai Carpathia) wrote in message ...

Hey Villafane,,,,,,where art thou? Monkey Made made a believer.

That antenna is uglyier than crap! However, they work very well
suprisingly. buddy my mine, Who's name is Matt, known as "Wizard"
around here in Michigan, (detroit area) had one... ran a sweet 16 and
a Mod V Plus into it. I really was able to shoot the skip. of course,
we had to keep the engine revved, so the alternator could keep up!
:-))

-Chuck

chuckie, you have to be the biggest dumbass on this board.

lol. here he yaks about running power and in a previuos thread he calls
someone a bootlegger. what a hypocritical prick you are charles.
what do you do for a job now that you lost the truck driving job charles?