Old August 7th 04, 11:18 AM
M-Tech

Default Question...mobile antenna "thinking out of the box"...

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

Select "Products" from the menu on the left. Then select "Mobil Antenna
Mounts" from the list on this page. Then select "K9000TM" at the bottom of
the list on this page. The picture is along the lines that you described
and may give you some ideas to start your project.

Good luck.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Ah...Nice:-) What about the part that a center-loaded antenna is better
than a base-loaded antenna?? This "idea" will work ton's better if my
antenna is center-loaded. I just want to know if I'll be putting myself in
a "hole" from the get-go by using it.

Thanks!!

Don