Old August 8th 04, 12:36 PM
Steveo

What the **** are you doing now, advertising agriculture
services in a CB group?

14 mile road... lmfao!

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
M-Tech;

If you get your motorized CB antenna mount working how about posting

some
pics on the net.

Yea, check out how lelnad the loser ran his coax into his roach motel.

http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=scan59.jpg

Heck it's likely your CB antenna you've brag about being on your
so-called tower. What a joke. Anyway do you know any of the following
businesses?

Barco Sons Inc.
935 W Liberty St.
Medina, OH 44256-1321
330-722-3038
Company Officals: Bob Barco (manager)

Morlock Materials
6126 Norwalk Rd
Medina, OH 44256-9453
330-723-2585
Company Officals: Dan Morlock (owner)

Susan's Garden
2000 Wilbur Rd
Medina, OH 44256-8494
330-239-9433
Company Officals: Susan Gray (owner)

Peters Professional Landscaping Inc
6984 Lafsyette RD
Medina, OH 44256-8580
330-722-8884
Company Officals: Chris Peters (president)

North Royalton Nursery Inc
4463 Weymouth Rd
Medina, OH 44256-9249
330-725-4755
Company Officals: Michael Montemarano (president), Angie Lombardo
(secretary),
Joe Lombardo (vice president)

L & L Shetler's Lawn Mower Inc.
Shetlers Outdoor Power Equipment
999 Lafayette Rd
Medina, OH 44256-2414
330-722-14111
Company Officals: Leonard F. Shetler Jr. (president)

Organic Way Inc
The Place
2377 Medina Rd
Medina, OH 44256-9666
330-239-4000
Company Officals: Andrea Reedy (president), Raymond M. Klubnik (cheif
executive officer),
Michelle Albright (treasurer), Donetta Klubnik (secretary)

Ever Sharp Power Equipment Inc.
2480 Medina Rd
Medina, OH 44256-9640
330-723-2480
Company Officals: Alan Kowal (president), Suzanne Kowal (secretary -
treasurer)

Richey Industries Inc.
910 Lake Rd
Medina, OH 44256-2453
330-725-4997
Company Officals: Richey Smith (president)

Plasti-Kote Inc.
1000 Lake Rd
Medina, OH 44256-3598
330-725-4511
Company Officals: Michael Brant (general manager)

vonroach wrote:
Droughts
make wonderful opportunities for various fertilizer and pest remedy
peddlers.

As long as you don't wait too long, then the control products
are useless. In that case, I change hats and sell you a new lawn.

Pay me now, or pay me later. (It's much cheaper to pay me now)

"
wrote:
On 27 Jun 2003 21:01:43 GMT,

wrote:

Weather sure is strange, here in northern Ohio we've had
a really wet spring. I haven't even used my irrigation
system yet..

Where in Ohio? I grew up in Warren and went to school at YSU.

Medina area, rt 18 & 71.