Old August 10th 03, 04:48 PM
Richard Clark

On 9 Aug 2003 17:49:36 -0700, (Dr. Slick) wrote:

Hey,

I've been getting different readings on my power meter that
depend on the length of coax that i use to the meter (into a
Cantenna).

On 10 Aug 2003 03:11:06 -0700,
(Dr. Slick) wrote:

However, in my case, the SWR doesn't change much, while the
INCIDENT power does!!! To me, this may be due to the fact that the PA
isn't 50 Ohms at the output

On 10 Aug 2003 03:05:16 -0700,
(Dr. Slick) wrote:

Unfortunately, as i have mentioned before, the cantenna is not the
greatest 50 Ohms at anything above 10-20 MHz.

A classic re-creation of Mismatch Uncertainty already discussed at
great length in the thread "The Cecilian Gambit, a variation on the
Galilean Defense revisited."

Search google for details.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC