Old August 18th 04, 04:29 PM
BP

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote
in :

Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040817215206.834 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

exactly. your just an anonymous stalker with a camera. too
scared to let anoyone know your real name and address. what are
you afraid of? if you are such a tough guy then them knowing
who you are shouldnt make any difference to you.

Bingo, you hit the nail right on the head.

Eat **** you anonymous coward.

who you talking to steveo? I am not anonymous

Go see a shrink, multiple personality disorder is treatable.

So are delusional thoughts. I only post under this account, dickface
sorry you're to paranoid and stupid to know otherwsie.then your sock
puppet BP posts, roflmao...

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" + "I am not anonymous" = fuzzy AKC logic.

...And you call your cb'er enemys "paranoid and stupid"?? LOL!!